- QCHack | Bootcamp: April 5-9 Hackathon: 10-11
- IEEE SA Executive Summit on Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence |April 7th
- Quantum Education – Workforce Development: Overview of Quantum Machine Learning Algorithms | April 14th
- The Next Web: Quantum computers will win the next world war.
- Analytics Insight: The World Awaits the First Powerful Quantum Computer.
- Analytics India Magazine: Google’s TPU’s being primed for the Quantum Jump.
- PRNewswire: How to Power Your Hospital with Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging.
- The Diplomat: United States’ DARPA Announces New ‘Quantum Benchmarking’ Program.
- TechRepublic: Quantum computing may be able to solve the age-old problem of reasoning.
- Introducing Qiskit Machine Learning
- On quantum linear algebra for machine learning, presented by Ewin Tang, University of Washington
- Eun-Ah Kim (Cornell), Interpretable Machine Learning of Quantum Emergence
- Johnnie Gray: “Hyper-optimized tensor network contraction – simplifications, applications & appr…”
- Weaving together machine learning, theoretical physics, and neuroscience
- Avoiding local minima in Variational Quantum Algorithms with Neural Networks
- Experimental Quantum Learning of a Spectral Decomposition
- Tree tensor network classifiers for machine learning: from quantum-inspired to quantum-assisted
- Deep variational quantum eigensolver for excited states and its application to quantum chemistry calculation of periodic materials
- GPU-accelerated simulations of quantum annealing and the quantum approximate optimization algorithm
- Quantum State Discrimination for Supervised Classification
- Drug Discovery Approaches using Quantum Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Universal Bosonic Functionals
- The Reservoir Learning Power across Quantum Many-Boby Localization Transition
- Quantum Enhanced Filter: QFilter
- A quantum binary classifier based on cosine similarity
- An upper bound on the Universality of the Quantum Approximate Optimization Algorithm
- Qubit Routing using Graph Neural Network aided Monte Carlo Tree Search